Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Addicted

by L. Saqiid

Gina arrived ten minutes early for her appointment. She appeared a little nervous, but definitely ready. Kris was with her, traveling along for support. She had actually come for her Brazilian last week, and reassured Gina that the second time around was far easier then the first. Friends since grammar school, they had experienced all sorts of new things together, but this by far was the most daring. A Brazilian wax is the complete removal of hair from the entire vaginal and anal area. They heard a lot of stories about it and like many other women, were curious enough to try.

The first time wasn't easy, but they knew what to expect. I was honest in telling them that it would be painful, so they might want to take a pain reliever prior to their appointments. When Kris returned she couldn't wait to tell me what life had been like since her first visit.

"We were so amazed at how good it felt to be bare," she said, "I can't believe I'm telling you this, but, we kept touching ourselves in the car."

"Okay ... interesting," I said. We both laughed.

"What did your husband think?" I asked.

"My husband loves it," said Kris. "He's very happy."

It was Gina's turn, now. I offered Kris a drink and then directed Gina to go into the treatment room to get changed for her service.

"Kris said this is a lot bearable the second time, right?" said Gina when I entered the room.

"Definitely, as long as you keep it up and refrain from shaving, it's a breeze," I said, as I prepared the wax.

"This can be addicting," she said, "you know this is serious for me when I drive all the way up here from the South Side."

"Where do you live on the South Side?" I asked.

"Girl, I live on the nine- you know, 79th street, " she said. "My girlfriends say, Gina, I can't believe you're going all the way up North for that. And I just tell them, listen ... if you tried it then you would understand, not only do I feel cleaner, but the sex is INCREDIBLE!"

"Nobody told me that! Had I known, I would've done this a long time ago," said Gina.

"It's certainly an experience," I said.

"Yes it is," she agreed. "Get used to this face, Honey, cause you're gonna see me on the regular."

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Readers & Writers Blogs

Writer's Resources

Literary Resources

Books Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Powered By Blogger
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Moon Lit Press © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO